The 10bet app offers a convenient way for Kenyans to place bets and play casino games on the go. In this 10bet Kenya app review, you will learn how to download the app on your Android or iOS device.
How to Download the 10bet App on Android?
If you live in Kenya and want to download the mobile app, here’s what you have to do:
Step 1: Visit the Bookie’s Website
Start your phone and visit the 10bet official mobile site to download it. The search bar is where you should go to enter the bookmaker’s mobile version website.
Step 2: Go to the app’s download page
Find the 10bet app download link on the bookmaker’s main page. You will see the app download icons for Android devices displayed there.
Step 3: Choose to download Android.
Clicking the Android app’s icon will allow you immediately download the corresponding application package (APK). No 10bet app is currently available on the Google Play Store as of the writing of this 10bet Kenya app review.
You can’t get the app via Google Play Store because the company has a strict prohibition against any kind of gambling app.
Step 4: Access your phone’s configurations
The apk file cannot be installed unless permission is given to the app.
To permit installation from “unknown sources,” alter your security settings as necessary. There is no risk whatsoever associated with using the mobile app.
Step 5: Finalise the Setup Process
Upon granting permissions, the 10bet Kenya app can be downloaded and installed straight away. The bookmaker’s app icon will appear on your home screen.
This means that their sports betting platform can now be accessed without the use of a web browser. You can then complete your 10bet registration on the app to use the sports betting platform.
- How to Download the 10bet App on Android?
- How to Download the 10bet App on iOS?
- What are the 10bet App System Requirements?
- 10bet Mobile Version
- 10bet App Features
- How to Register on the 10bet App
- How to Claim the Welcome Bonus on the 10bet App
- How to Make a Deposit on the 10bet App
- How to Make a Withdrawal on the 10bet App
- How to Place a Bet on the 10bet app
- 10bet App Review
- 10bet App Kenya FAQ
How to Download the 10bet App on iOS?
Usually, the app’s setup procedure is more straightforward on iOS than it is on Android.
However, at the time of this review, there isn’t an iOS app for 10bet Kenya. Instead, if you use an iPhone or iPad, what you can do is access the bookmaker’s site through their mobile site.
There is a possibility that an iOS app will be made available in future. As soon as 10bet launches it, you will be the first to know on this site.
In the meantime, you can access the 10bet mobile site via your mobile browser.
Enter the bookmaker’s site, as it is already optimised for mobile users. You’ll have access to all of 10bet’s betting features even in the absence of the mobile app.
In fact, the mobile site mimics the app and has a fantastic user interface. We will discuss more on the mobile site later in this review.
What are the 10bet App System Requirements?
The sportsbook app from 10bet is available for free download. One thing you need to know before you go ahead with the 10bet mobile app download is to check the system requirements.
For one, your mobile devices must be running the latest software version. Below are the minimum and recommended app specifications for your Android or iOS device.
The Android app requires an OS 4.0 or later operating system to be installed on a mobile phone.
If an iOS app was available it would also have some specifications. Usually as with most betting apps, one can expect that the proposed app will be working on devices using iOS 8.1 or later.
As such, if you have an iPhone 5 or later, you can use the app. Also, the memory requirements will be the same, at 107 MB, for any OS.
However, since iOS devices are going to be using the mobile website, you can access it on any mobile device. Whether new or old, the website should load easily without any hassles so far you have an up-to-date browser.
10bet Mobile Version
There is not much of a functional difference between the 10bet app and the mobile-friendly website. Both mobile platforms let users access the full range of the site, including making wagers, checking odds, and viewing stats.
Their platform is browser-based and, therefore, mobile-friendly. All the features of the desktop version are made available to you on the mobile version of the website.
The 10bet mobile platform doesn’t eat up your data, and the site loads quickly, so it all comes down to personal preference.
If you don’t want to download and install the 10bet app, you won’t be missing out on anything. You’ll find that the mobile app even looks exactly the same as the mobile website.
The 10bet mobile website is intuitive, so it doesn’t require a special link. Once the site detects you’re browsing with your mobile phone, it will optimise to fit your screen size.
10bet App Features
Since its release, the mobile app in Kenya has been met with widespread praise from its users. In this review of 10bet, we will focus on the very important features of the app:
When you register on this bookmaker’s app, you’ll have access to all of their ongoing offers.
Also, new players will receive a free bet on their first three deposits on 10bet. Using the mobile app keeps you up to date with the latest promotions on the sports betting site.
Convenient Payment Options
All of their platform’s payment options are available to app users. Also, the many payment methods accessible in Kenya are accessible on the mobile application, just as they can via the corresponding mobile site.
A Huge Selection of Sports
This sportsbook is also known for the extensive sports events it covers. Around 30 different sporting events can be bet on at 10bet, all of which can be accessed using the betting app.
As a result, sports, including football, basketball, tennis, volleyball, and even virtual sports, are open for wagering.
10bet offers a high-quality live betting and streaming service where users may wager on the outcomes of many major sporting events and competitions.
Popular sports like football are available for live betting. The live odds and sports betting markets provided by the bookmaker are among the best in the industry.
If you are looking for an alternative instead of betting on traditional mobile sports like football, 10bet has a wide variety of esports to choose from. Games like Call of Duty, Counter-Strike: Global Offensive and Dota 2 are available.
Bets on eSports events are particularly popular on the mobile site. This is to your advantage because only a few bookmakers provide extensive eSports betting markets.
Superbly Designed User Interface
You may easily access your betting account from anywhere, regardless of whether you use the mobile site or the downloadable app. The mobile platforms offered by 10bet are perfectly designed for use on smartphones and tablets.
All of their casino offerings are responsive so that you may enjoy them on any device. The mobile application is both aesthetically pleasing and practical. The bookmaker also has straightforward betting features that are easy to use.
The mobile betting interface is seamless and well-organized. The software makes it simple to look for your preferred games and examine betting lines.
Most of the mobile version pages, like the live betting section, can be found by using the drop-down menu.
When it comes to the safety of its customers’ betting accounts, 10bet has done everything possible. The gambling operator has obtained the necessary permits to conduct business in Kenya.
All forms of gambling are, therefore, strictly controlled by the Kenyan government. 10bet not only has a gambling license but also provides a safe and secure platform for its customers.
All of the data stored in your account on the 10bet Kenya app is secure and cannot be accessed by any other parties.
Helping Out Customers
The 10bet mobile app has a customer support feature where users may ask questions and receive answers. The bookmaker is available all day, every day of the week. Live chat, email, and a toll-free number are all ways to get in touch with the support team for help.
Nevertheless, the fastest way to get in touch with the bookmaker is through the live chat option on the mobile app. Also, the support staff at 10bet is quite helpful and will respond to any questions you may have.
How to Register on the 10bet App
Registration on mobile apps takes a few minutes. To register on 10bet using the mobile app in Kenya, please follow the instructions below:
- First, launch the application, navigate to the homepage, and click the “Join Now” icon in the upper right-hand corner of the screen.
- Second, input your phone number. You must enter a valid mobile number because 10bet will send a verification code to your phone number to activate your account.
- Next, input your 4-digit PIN.
- After that, you will need to confirm that you are over the age of 18 and accept the terms and conditions by checking the relevant box.
- Finally, submit the registration form by clicking the “Join now” button. After receiving the verification code, click to verify your number and complete your registration. After your registration, you can claim free bets or a welcome bonus.
How to Claim the Welcome Bonus on the 10bet App
Follow the steps that are outlined below to claim the welcome offer:
- First, log into your account.
- Head to the deposit section and place a minimum deposit.
- Rollover the amount of your deposit once by placing combo bets with at least two picks and odds of at least 2.50.
- Once the outcome of your bets has been determined, you will receive free bets. Aside from the welcome bonus, you can claim enhanced odds offers on the betting site.
How to Make a Deposit on the 10bet App
Here are the steps involved in making a deposit on the app:
- Open the 10bet and enter your login information to access your account.
- Navigate to “My Account” and select the “Deposit” button from the drop-down menu.
- Indicate the amount that you wish to deposit.
- Select the “Deposit / Top Up Now” option.
- A notification to enter your mobile money PIN will be sent to your phone and displayed on the screen.
- Confirm the transaction by entering the PIN associated with your mobile money account.
- You’ll get a confirmation message for a successful deposit.
- The amount that you deposit will appear instantly in your 10bet account when it has been processed.
How to Make a Withdrawal on the 10bet App
To withdraw money from the 10bet mobile app, adhere to the following instructions:
- Open the mobile app and sign in to your account.
- Go to “My Account” and select “Withdraw” from the menu.
- Next, choose a withdrawal option that suits you.
- Enter the amount that you desire to withdraw from your account.
- Once your withdrawal is successful, you will receive a confirmation message.
How to Place a Bet on the 10bet app
To place a wager on online casino games or sports using the 10bet mobile app, see the steps below:
- First, load the Mobile app and log in to your betting account.
- Select the game or sport for which you want to place a wager.
- Choose the particular match or game that you want to bet on.
- Choose the projected outcome.
- The Betslip menu will reflect your predictions after you submit it.
- Click the “Place Bet” option to validate your predictions and set your wager.
- Your forecasts will be displayed in the section labelled “My Bets.”
10bet App Review
Many players favour 10bet because of the reliability and efficiency of its mobile app. The 10bet app stands out for being user-friendly and straightforward.
Live betting and cash out are just two of the great features available with the 10bet app. Kenyans can use the app to wager on both real-world and simulated sporting events.
You can wager on a wide variety of sports and numerous markets if you download the 10bet mobile app.
In addition to the major sports betting options, anyone interested in playing amazing casino games can do so on the mobile app. The casino part of the betting app contains various games from reputable casino software developers.
For instance, slot machines, blackjack, roulette, baccarat, and more can all be played on the 10bet app, as well as live dealers.
The betting app is incredibly well-organized, and its interface is great. The drop-down menu on the app’s homepage should allow you to navigate its many sections.
You can use the mobile-friendly website instead of downloading the app; it all depends on your preference. Also, you should know that the 10bet mobile app has a live streaming section apart from live bets. So you can follow events in real-time.
Our 10bet review should help you decide if this sportsbook is right for you. The 10bet Kenya app is available to new players, and you can then take advantage of the mobile version sign-up bonuses.
The registration procedure for their mobile app is streamlined, and the same is true of their platform.