In Kenya, bettors can deposit and withdraw using popular mobile money options like M-Pesa and Airtel using the 10bet paybill number. This article examines and analyses how to deposit and withdraw and the different details.
Read our 10bet review to learn more about the bookmaker.
10bet MPESA Paybill Number
The 10bet M-Pesa paybill number is 4090089.
How to Deposit with 10bet MPESA Paybill?
After registering on the bookmaker’s site, you can deposit on the 10bet website. There are two ways to deposit on 10bet Kenya using the paybill – the website or by USSD.
How to Deposit on the 10bet Website
Follow the steps below to deposit on the website using the 10bet paybill.
- Visit the 10bet Kenya site and log into your account.
- Click the “Deposit” button.
- Choose the “M-Pesa Paybill” option on the “Deposit” page.
- Enter the amount you want to deposit and tap on “Deposit”.
- You will be required to enter your M-Pesa mobile money pin on your mobile device.
- Enter the pin to authorise the transaction, and you will receive the money in your 10bet account.
How to Deposit using USSD
Follow the steps to deposit using M-Pesa USSD.
- On the “M-Pesa” menu, click on “Lipa na M-Pesa”.
- Select the “Paybill” option.
- Enter the business number (the 10bet paybill number is 4090089).
- In the “Account Number” section, enter your 10bet registered number.
- Enter the amount you want to deposit.
- Input your mobile money pin to authorise the transaction.
- You will get the money in your account.
The minimum deposit you can make on 10bet is 10 KES. But to get the 10bet welcome bonus, you must make a first deposit of at least 20 KES. Currently, you do not need the 10bet bonus code to claim the welcome offer.
The maximum deposit you can make in a day is 300,000 KES.
The 10bet deposit time is instant if the money in your account is enough to fund the deposit.
It is free to deposit using the 10bet paybill option.
How to Withdraw Money with 10bet MPESA Paybill?
Follow the steps below to withdraw from your 10bet Kenya account using the 10bet paybill.
- Log into your account on the M-Pesa website.
- Go to the “My Account” section at the top of the page.
- Select the “Withdraw” option.
- Enter the amount you want to withdraw.
- Click “Withdraw” to submit your withdrawal request.
- Once the bookmaker verifies your withdrawal, you will receive the money in your M-Pesa or Airtel account.
The minimum withdrawal amount on 10bet Kenya is 50 KES.
The maximum withdrawal amount on 10bet Kenya is 300,000 KES.
The 10bet withdrawal is instant. However, you may get your payment some minutes or up to an hour after submitting the withdrawal request. If it takes more than 24 hours to receive the withdrawal amount in your account, please contact the customer care team at 10bet Kenya.
Withdrawing from your 10bet account is free.
10bet Paybill FAQ
To conclude this article on the 10bet paybill and how to withdraw and deposit with it, we answer some important questions about the process. If you have any other questions, please contact the 10bet Kenya customer support team.
To deposit on 10bet Kenya, log into your account and tap the “Deposit” button.
Choose the payment channel you want to use and enter the amount you wish to deposit.
Click on “Deposit” to receive a prompt to enter your mobile money pin on your mobile device. Enter the pin to authorise the transaction, and M-Pesa will credit your 10bet account.
To withdraw from your 10bet account, log in and go to the “My Account” option.
Select the “Withdrawal” option, select your preferred withdrawal channel and enter the amount you want to withdraw.
Click the “Withdraw” button to submit the withdrawal request. The bookmaker will process it and pay it into your mobile money account.
Yes, 10bet withdrawals are free of charge.
The withdrawal options for 10bet casino are M-Pesa and Airtel Money.