Bettors in Kenya wondering how to download the Betkwiff app will find the answer right here. This extensive guide takes you through the steps; plus, it looks at this betting site’s main features.
How To Download The Betkwiff App for Android?
Betkwiff is one of the few Kenyan bookmakers that hosts its app on the Google Play Store. This offers a secure installation option, and other bookmakers should consider this. Betkwiff customers using Android devices can download the operator’s app, as shown below.
- ✅ Select the Betkwiff app (captioned “Kwiff”) from the list and allow it to open.
- ✅ Tap the option to download and install the Betkwiff mobile app.
- ✅ Once the installation is complete, you can explore the Betkwiff platform and begin your betting journey.
Betkwiff Mobile App – Our Expert Review
Upon using the Betkwiff app, my first thought was that it projects silent imperial vibes. I have been using it for months without end and have the following commentary.
The Betkwiff mobile app (iOS and Android) provides customers access to over 15 sports and 1,000 events.
You can sign up and explore these and the enhanced “kwiff’ odds on the app. Bettors can also have in-app conversations with customer support to address questions or issues.
The betting app must improve to include several features; this list includes live streaming, among others. Also, I disliked the fact that it didn’t have multiple payment methods.
Conclusively, the Betkwiff app is decent.
Betkwiff App Features
Online betting in Kenya is growing rapidly, so operators need to provide top-quality, feature-rich products. Otherwise, punters will opt for a rival company.
Here is what you can expect from Betkwiff.
Betkwiff App Registration
Like all of the top betting companies, the Betkwiff registration process is quick and easy.
- Open the app and tap JOIN.
- On the registration form, type in your phone number and tap SEND CODE.
- Enter the 4-digit code that is sent via SMS to your phone number.
- Create and confirm a password.
- Check the box to accept Betkwiff’s terms before hitting the register button.
Betkwiff App Login
It only takes a couple of seconds to log into your Betkwiff account. The steps, as follows, are the same for the website and app.
- Tap on the Betkwiff thumbnail on your home screen.
- Hit the LOG IN button.
- Enter your mobile number and password.
- Tap the Log In button at the bottom.
How to Claim the Betkwiff Welcome Bonus On the App?
Once you have set up the Betkwiff app on your mobile device you can unlock the welcome bonus. Currently, new players can get the 10,000 KShs bonus bet bonus after registering on the app or on their desktop.
However, you must complete some qualifying steps to get the bonus via the app. First, download and install the platform on your device. Second, create an account and fill in the necessary details.
Then, make a deposit and place a qualifying bet on any sport up to 5,000 KSh. Once the bet settles, you will be rewarded with a 200% bonus in your account.
How to Place a Bet on the Betkwiff App?
Generally, using the Betkwiff app is easy and efficient when you are connected to a solid internet source. When you have an account with this bookmaker, follow these steps to place your first bet.
- Login to your app and ensure you have positive money in your account. You cannot make a bet without having available funds.
- Second, head to the sportsbook section and click your preferred fixture.
- Then, choose your market and click the odds your want to wager on.
- Lastly, input your stake on the virtual betslip and confirm.
How to Make a Deposit On the Betkwiff App?
Bettors can make a qualifying deposit via the Betkwiff app via various methods, including M-Pesa.
- When you are ready to send funds to your account, open the app and log in.
- Next, head to the payment section and select deposit.
- From the available list, choose your preferred payment provider.
- Input your details, confirm the amount and the funds are deposited immediately.
However, be aware that the minimum deposit amount at Betkwiff Kenya is 20 KSh.
How to Make a Withdrawal On the Betkwiff App?
As soon as your bet has settled, you can withdraw any amounts via the Betkwiff app. Often, withdrawals are made within 24 hours but allow for three to five business days for funds to clear.
- To make a withdrawal from your account, head to your personal payment page.
- Select the withdrawal option and press your preferred banking option.
- Next, input the amount you wish to withdraw, along with your banking account details.
- Finally, check all information is correct and confirm the transaction.
Betkwiff App Review
Having established a presence in the UK, the Betkwiff brand has come to Kenya. Betkwiff’s parent company is Eaton Gate Gaming Limited.
It has licenced the brand rights and software to Peaky Blinders Limited, which is licenced and regulated by the BCLB of Kenya to provide online sports betting.
The Betkwiff Kenya app is a PWA. This stands for Progressive Web App. Much like the mobile-focused website, customers can enjoy a sturdy range of betting options, headlined by football and horse racing.
There’s also an intriguing new customer welcome bonus available, and Betkwiff’s trademarked Supercharged ‘Kwiffed’ Odds.
As the Betkwiff review highlights, this operator has strengths and weaknesses. On the positive side, it offers plenty of soccer and horse racing.
Also, its supercharged odds can dramatically increase a punter’s payouts and the welcome offer is worthy of attention.
However, there are some drawbacks, such as no live streaming. Furthermore, it would be great if some casino games were added to the platform to provide more variety.
We analyse the pros and cons of the Betkwiff betting app in the table below.
|Welcome bonus and other promotions
|No live streaming
|Responsible gambling practices
|Single payment method
|Safe and secure platform
For additional information on the Betkwiff Kenya mobile app, check out the following FAQs.
Out Betkwiff App Review
Mobile Live Betting