Among all the reliable online betting sites in Kenya, Betkwiff is one of the most prominent. This is our Betkwiff registration guide for you to help you get started in no time.
- Supports Kenyan Shillings
- Live chat
- Variety of different promotions
Betkwiff Registration Kenya: Instructions
The very first step to access all the sportsbook features, bonuses, and odds, you’ll need to complete the registration first. You can do it using your desktop, mobile, or even tablet.
For this section, let us cover the Betkwiff sign up process via desktop.
How to register on Betkwiff Kenya?
- ✅ Visit the Betkwiff.com website. Click on “Join” from the top right corner of the web interface. The registration form is quite unique on this betting site in the sense that you mostly get to enter one piece of information at a time. And click “after” each one.
- ✅ First up, enter your email address.
- ✅ Then, enter your account password and re-enter it.
- ✅ In the next step, you’ll need to design whether you want the Betkwiff sign up bonus or not.
In the final step, enter the remaining information and complete the registration on the desktop.
- Betkwiff Registration Kenya: Instructions
- How to Register on the Betkwiff Mobile App?
- What Are the Betkwiff Registration Requirements?
- How to Verify a Betkwiff Account?
- Betkwiff Registration Bonus
- Reasons to Register on Betkwiff Kenya
- Problems with Betkwiff Registration
- Betkwiff Registration Kenya FAQ
How to Register on the Betkwiff Mobile App?
Didn’t we already spill the fact that you can do the Betkwiff sign up from both desktop and mobile devices?
In fact, you can download the Betkwiff app and never open your desktop once. The great thing is that the steps for registration via desktop and mobile are pretty much the same.
- Download the app from the Betkwiff website. Unfortunately, you won’t find the app on the Google Play store. It also means you’ll need to enable “install from unknown sources” from your phone’s settings. iOS users, on the other hand, have the luxury of directly downloading the app from the App Store.
- Once the app installs, open it. You’ll find the same visuals as the web platform but with different placement of the buttons. Find the “Join” button and tap on it.
- From here, the steps are the same as the desktop registration. You enter your email address, full name, address, bonus codes, and all the other data you entered in the registration form.
- Complete the final step by agreeing with the T&C.
What Are the Betkwiff Registration Requirements?
While accessing the website for Betkwiff Kenya is an easy task, registering for a real money account is different. You need to stick to a series of rules even before you can start the Betkwiff registration process.
Let us take you through the pre-registration requirements.
- You must be at least 18 years old on paper to participate in online gambling in Kenya. This rule is very strictly enforced. You’ll get into serious trouble with the Betting Control and Licensing Board (BCLB) if you do so.
- You must possess a Kenyan phone number that’s registered to your name.
- The payment method you plan to use for deposits and withdrawals must be registered in your name. The same concept as the phone number applies.
- You need a valid address in Kenya. As you may already know, you’ll need to submit a copy of any utility bill to verify your residence.
- One person is only allowed one account at Betkwiff Kenya. If your previous account was suspended or closed for unlawful activity, you can’t use the same email address and name to open another account. At the same time, using fake data to open multiple accounts is strictly prohibited.
- Lastly, only one person from one address/IP address can claim the welcome bonus. It means if someone else has already claimed the bonus using your internet or house address, you can’t do it.
How to Verify a Betkwiff Account?
For all kinds of online gambling, account verification is critical. The majority of the betting sites in Kenya, as well as across the world, will not process any withdrawal requests until you complete the verification.
So, how do you verify your account after the Betkwiff registration is done?
The simplest approach to do it is to contact customer support via live chat or email. From what we can tell, it’s the same customer support email where you send your verification documents too.
Speaking of documents, you’ll need to submit a copy of your government-issued ID/passport, a copy of the utility bill, and a copy of your credit card (both sides) to complete the verification.
You should hear back within 24 hours from the support team regarding the success of the verification.
In case they need more documents from you, they’ll ask via email. We recommend keeping an eye on your email inbox for the duration.
Betkwiff Registration Bonus
After you successfully sign up for Betkwiff Kenya, you qualify for the welcome bonus after your first deposit. You can get up to 10,000 KSHs from the sports welcome, and there is no need to enter the Betkwiff promo code.
Reasons to Register on Betkwiff Kenya
Betkwiff is a Kenyan operator which primarily focuses on sports betting. But the operator has tons of interesting features. And all you need to do to get access is complete your Betkwiff registration.
Afterwards, you can make your first deposit to obtain the welcome bonus if you meet all the requirements. Let’s get into all the Betkwiff features that make the operator one of the best in Kenya.
Navigation and Interface
We had to start with the overall layout of the Betkwiff website. The page itself is quite simple and easy on the eyes.
All of the tabs are easy to navigate. You can jump from the pre-match to the live section very easily.
And the website is also secured with SSL encryption. So, you don’t even have to worry about security at all.
Sports Event Coverage
One minor nitpick about Betkwiff is the number of sports it offers.
There aren’t too many sports that you can bet on. And the operator focuses primarily on football.
However, it makes up for that by covering tons of events. You can find tournaments like the Champions League, World Cup, and AFCON in football.
But other than that, the coverage of tennis, rugby, and other sports is also great.
Another robust section of the Betkwiff website is the in-play betting section.
The sportsbook offers a lot of markets in the live section. And placing a bet is easy as well.
The odds in the live section are constantly updating. And that makes it a lot more exciting to bet.
And the best part about the live betting section is that it is available on any platform of Betkwiff.
So, now you can bet live on your favourite sports no matter where you are.
Markets and Odds
Betkwiff also offers a lot of great markets. You can bet on popular ones such as match winners and totals.
But there is also a “Trending bets” section. You can see what bets are most popular among other punters at the moment and get inspired.
And besides that, the odds at Betkwiff are reasonable too. The sportsbook offers odds that are pretty similar to others on average.
At random times, you might even ‘get kwiffed.’ That means the sportsbook awards you with boosted odds.
And this is a unique feature that only Betkwiff offers.
Betkwiff also offers and app. The app is compatible with both iOS and Android devices.
You can download the app. And it comes with every feature of the sportsbook.
So, you can bet on any of the sports and even fund your account remotely.
You can even place live bets using the app. And another great part is that both apps are available on the Betkwiff website.
Problems with Betkwiff Registration
When registering with Betkwiff in Kenya, you may face problems. Let us cover some common problems that you might face and their possible solutions.
Website Not Loading
Betkwiff is very strict with its geolocation services. If you’re not in Kenya, there’s no way you can access the Kenyan website.
Even using VPNs won’t work. If it seems to work with a VPN, it’s only temporary.
We highly recommend not depositing any real money if you can’t naturally access the website.
Account Registration Failed
Although not very common, you may get an error saying that your registration effort has failed.
The primary reason is that you may have entered incorrect information in one of the many registration stages. If everything is correct on your end, it might be a server issue.
Your first instinct should be to wait a while and try again later. If it still doesn’t work, reach out to customer support.
Welcome Bonus Not Crediting
If you’ve opened your account properly and deposited real money already, you should automatically receive the welcome bonus.
No Betkwiff promo code is necessary. If it’s not happening, chances are that you deposited lower than the minimum requirement of 10 KSHs.
It’s also possible that someone from your household has already claimed the bonus before you. If that’s not the case, reach out to customer support.
Verification Not Working
If any of the information you provided during the registration process doesn’t match the submitted documents, account verification will fail. The best approach would be to trace your steps back and re-check all the data you entered on the registration form.
Betkwiff Registration Kenya FAQ
Now that we’re done with the registration guide on Betkwiff Kenya, you may have some questions in your mind. Let’s see if we can identify them accurately and answer them.
It’s completely safe to register on Betkwiff if you’re a Kenyan punter. You might’ve already read in our Betkwiff review that the brand is licensed by the Betting Control and Licensing Board (BCLB).
After you complete the signup process, you’ll be able to log in to your account using the same email address you used for registration. Also, you’ll need to enter the same password that you entered in the registration form.
Just log in to the account using the correct credentials and navigate to the “my account” section. You’ll get all the bonus information, balance, wagering requirements, and everything else you might want to know.
To reset the password of your account, there’s no need to contact customer support. Just click on the “Log In” button from the top right corner of the website. A new window will pop up with fields to enter your email and password. Right below that, you’ll find “Forgot Password?”. Just click that and follow the on-screen instructions.
You can deposit real money into your account using M-Pesa. It’s a mobile money payment method in Kenya and a mighty popular one. In fact. M-Pesa is the choice of payment method for a lot of online betting operators in African countries.
Our Betkwiff Registration Review
Sign Up Bonus