Completing Betway registration also allows you to claim the Betway Kenya sign up offer for new customers. When you sign up you can activate a Betway sign up code that matches your first deposit by 50% up to a limit of KSH 5,000.
50% FIRST DEPOSIT OFFER UP TO KSh 5,000"Min deposit KSH 49. Maximum return on the free bet is KSH 1, 500,000. The Free Bet is available for a maximum of 180 days from the date it was credited into your account. After claiming the offer, the wagering requirement must be meet within 30 days. The bonus funds can be used to place bets on single selections and mutliple selections. The free bet must be wagered 3x on sports. Bets on casinos and live casino products do not contribute towards the wagering requirement." Visit site
Betway Registration Kenya
To activate any Betway Kenya offer, or to explore the range of betting markets on offer, you will first need to sign up for a new customer account. The Betway registration process is very straightforward and allows you to get on with the serious business of betting in no time at all.
Here is a quick step-by-step guide how to complete Betway registration:
- First, click on any of the buttons in this Betway registration article to start off.
- Next, click on the ‘register’ button in the top right hand corner of the Betway Kenya homepage.
- You will need to provide some personal details, such as name, phone number and security password for any future Betway login.
- If you have a Betway promo code: VIPMAX you can enter it now as well.
- Confirm that all your details are correct to finish your Betway registration.
With the current Betway sign up offer you will need to make your first deposit of funds to activate the bonus. But, apart from that, you are now a fully signed up Betway Kenya customer and able to explore the site.
How to Register at Betway with SMS
For even greater ease, there are a number of ways that you can complete the Betway registration. One of these is just by using the SMS function on your mobile device.
- First, you must first send an SMS saying simply ‘Accept’ to 29029.
- You will then receive a confirmation SMS from Betway Kenya containing your new customer account details.
- Once you have a new username and password you will be able to access your account.
If you prefer this way of using your Betway Kenya account you can also then bet just by using SMS. This simplified way of using an online sports betting service has been very popular with new customers.
How to Register at Betway Via Mobile
Using a mobile device to bet has become incredibly popular in recent years and gives access to betting markets for customers on the go, wherever they might be. Of course, to bet online you will need to complete the Betway registration process. But this is also available to do using just your mobile phone.
- First you will need to download the Betway app to your device. It doesn’t matter whether you have an iOS or Android device – just download as you would any other app.
- Then find the Betway registration button and complete as outlined above.
- You will need to decide on a username and password, as before, for security and for future Betway login.
- You can also enter a Betway promo code here if you have one.
- Once you have confirmed all your details you are good to go.
All the same features and betting opportunities that are on the Betway desktop version are available via your mobile. So you won’t miss out on any offer or bonus.
How to Verify a Betway Account?
Another aspect of the Betway registration process is the verification of a Betway account. After registering a Betway account, it is important to verify the new account, because the bookmaker takes the security of its platform seriously and every new account registered presents a security risk.
Now verification doesn’t stop you from making a deposit to your Betway account, or even placing bets. But you won’t be able to withdraw money from your Betway account without verification. While the verification is not prompted after the Betway registration process, you might need to contact the customer care team on the Betway website to start the verification process.
To start the Betway account verification process you are required to upload some documents such as your ID and a recent utility bill to the Betway website. After that, you will wait for a response from this team. They can either clear you or ask you to upload more documents to verify your identity. This process is fairly easy and is completed within 7 days. You have to be patient if it takes a bit longer than you expected.
Is Betway Registration Legal in Kenya?
Yes, Betway registration is legal in Kenya. The bookmaker is registered as an online bookmaker in Kenya. Therefore, the registration of a new account on the Betway website or mobile app is legal. That means that your agreement to accept their terms and conditions and the declaration that you are above 18 years is legally binding.
Another point to note is that you cannot register another account on Betway as that is not legal. It doesn’t mean you are committing an offense. It means that you are walking in the grey area of the law, which can be problematic. However, opening a new account on Betway while you are below 18 can be viewed as a legal offense. You can be prosecuted for that.
What are Betway Registration Requirements?
Completing the Betway registration is important before you can unlock free bets and start betting. The good news is that registering on the Betway website is quite simple. Here are the requirements for that:
- Your phone number
- A strong password
- Your full name
- An email (if you have)
- Your date of birth
- A promo code if you have one (the Betway promo code is VIPMAX)
Every requirement listed above is important. Your phone number is the first point of verification. You may receive some codes from Betway to verify your account in case of a security breach, so make sure you use your correct number. Remember to use a strong password and one you can remember, as you will need it to complete the Betway login into your account.
The email may be optional, but it can also be used to verify your account and is very important. Your date of birth is also important, as it is illegal to use the bookmaker if you are still a minor and not up to 18 years of age.
And the promo code, well, that gives you an exclusive bonus you can’t find elsewhere. Use it to get 50% of your first deposit up to 5000 KES as free bets.
Once your registration is completed, complete the Betway login process and receive the free bets for new customers.
How to Deposit Money at Betway
To claim your welcome bonus – and to place bets after that – you will need to deposit funds into your customer account. We have already mentioned that new customers can receive a 50% deposit match, up to KSH 5,000. But you need to put some of your money into your new customer account in the first place.
Building your betting funds at Betway Kenya is very easy. The money is available just about straight away as well – so you can start placing your bets almost immediately.
Here are the payment methods you can use to deposit money into your account and the minimum amounts:
|Payment Method||Fee||Time||Minimum Deposit|
|Visa debit card||None||Instant||2 KSH|
|MasterCard debit card||None||Instant||2 KSH|
As you can see, there are standard fees with MPESA or Airtel, while using Visa or MasterCards are completely free of charge. There is a minimum of 10 KSH with MPESA and Airtel, while the minimum with Visa and MasterCard is 2 KSH.
Actually depositing your funds is very straightforward. The debit and credit cards process is fairly obvious, but many Betway Kenya customer account holders prefer to use MPESA, for ease and accessibility.
Here is a quick step-by-step guide to depositing money at Betway using MPESA.
- Open the MPESA app on your mobile phone.
- Choose the paybill option.
- Enter the number – 880185.
- Choose the amount you want to deposit – remember, the minimum with MPESA is 10 KSH.
- Enter your MPESA pin and press send.
- You will then receive a confirmation to let you know that the money has gone through and that you are able to make your selections at Betway Kenya.
How to Withdraw Money at Betway
If you are successful at Betway with your betting you will also want to be able to withdraw your winnings from your customer account.
It is just as easy to take out your money as it is to deposit – although you will usually need to use the same payment method. Here’s how to withdraw your funds.
- Find the ‘My Account’ section on the Betway Kenya site.
- Then select the withdraw option.
- You will need to select your mobile money provider – in this case MPESA.
- Now just enter the amount you would like to withdraw and click to request the withdrawal.
- You should see your funds appear almost instantly.
Betway Registration FAQs
Betway Kenya allows millions of people to bet on all the big global sporting events. Just sign up for a customer account and then make your selections accordingly. If your predictions come true you will win real money.
We’ve outlined the ways you can sign up for a Betway customer account above. But just click ‘register’ on the Betway site and follow the simple prompts – whatever method you are using to complete the Betway registration.
Yes. MPESA is a great way for Kenyans to transfer money to friends, family, or businesses. This means that you can also use your mobile to deposit and withdraw funds into your Betway Kenya customer account.
Whether you use MPESA or Visa or MasterCard, all withdrawals from Betway customer accounts are instant.