In this article, players in Kenya can learn more about online casinos accepting MPESA. Moreover, you will learn how to deposit and withdraw money using this popular mobile money service, so keep reading:
Best Online Casinos in Kenya Accepting M-PESA
The following table features the best online casinos accepting MPESA, along with their Paybill numbers and welcome offers.
|Operator||Paybill Number||Visit the Site|
M-PESA is a mobile-based money transfer service featured by the best online casinos in Kenya. Launched by Vodafone in 2007, it enables Kenyan players to make deposits and withdrawals via their mobile phone accounts.
In other words, M-PESA allows players to make payments by storing money in their M-PESA accounts. That way, they can use this account to add funds to their chosen casino site.
Online casinos accepting MPESA provide this reliable payment method to Kenyan players, which enables them to make fast transactions. Read on to find out how to send funds to your chosen online casino with M-PESA:
How to Deposit at Casinos Using M-PESA?
Online casinos accepting MPESA have more or less the same process of depositing using this payment method.
Nonetheless, be sure to check the preferred casino’s terms and conditions or contact the customer service team to obtain the right M-PESA payment details.
Here, you can learn how to make a deposit at different international betting sites that accept MPesa.
To add funds to your online casino account at Betway, simply follow the steps below.
- Start by visiting M-PESA on your mobile phone.
- Then, choose the ‘Lipa na M-PESA’ option.
- Afterwards, select ‘Pay Bill.’
- Next, enter the operator’s business number – 880185.
- Moreover, under the account number, you should add Betway.
- After that, indicate the amount you want to deposit using this payment method.
It is worth mentioning that the minimum you can deposit is 10 KHS, whereas the maximum is equal to 300,000 KHS. Also, note that you should not use commas when entering the preferred deposit amount.
The final step is to enter your M-PESA PIN, after which you should receive a confirmation SMS.
If you wish to add funds to your 22bet account by using M-Pesa, take a look at this step-by-step guide.
- The first step to depositing at 22bet would be to visit M-PESA using your mobile device.
- Then, customers should select ‘Lipa na M-PESA’.
- Moreover, choose the ‘Pay Bill’ option. After that, the online casino operator will ask you to provide the 22bet business number. You should add 895599.
- Additionally, you need to enter 22bet in the ‘Account Number’ field.
Lastly, members should enter the amount they wish to add to their account and wait for an SMS confirming that the transaction was successful.
Additionally, it is worth noting that the minimum deposit amount is 112 KHS, whereas the maximum is not specified.
To make a deposit using M-PESA at BetWinner, players in Kenya need to follow this step-by-step guide:
- To start with, visit the BetWinner website and log in to your customer account.
- Then, navigate to the payment options and select M-PESA.
- Moreover, choose BetWinner Pay Bill from the M-PESA menu.
- Next, enter the 701780 BetWinner Paybill number.
- Furthermore, enter the operator’s name.
- Indicate the preferred deposit amount, but make sure it doesn’t exceed the maximum deposit amount of 70,000 KES. Additionally, keep in mind that the minimum you can add to your account is 1 KES.
- Finally, type in your 4-digit PIN, and press the ‘Send’ button to confirm the transaction. If all the information is correct, you can expect a confirmation SMS shortly.
To add funds to their accounts, Helabet users should go through the following steps:
- You should start by visiting the M-PESA menu and choosing the ‘Lipa na M-PESA’ option.
- There, find the ‘Pay Bill’ option and provide the Helabet pay bill number – 290007.
- Then, type ‘Helabet’ in the Account Number section.
- Lastly, choose your deposit amount alongside your M-PESA PIN to complete the transaction.
The minimum and maximum Helabet deposit amounts are 100 KES and 150,000 KES. Once the payment is complete, you will receive an SMS confirmation from M-PESA.
To make a payment using M-PESA at the Chezacash site, members have to follow these instructions:
- Firstly, visit M-PESA on your mobile device.
- Secondly, tap on ‘Pay Bill’.
- Thirdly, enter the operator’s business number – 290030.
- Additionally, type in the online casino’s account number or Chezacash.
- Then, enter the preferred deposit amount, but no less than 30 KHS.
- Moreover, indicate your M-PESA PIN and confirm the request.
- Last, you should receive a confirmation SMS in no time, as this transaction is instant.
Once you go through all these steps, your Chezacash account will be funded automatically.
How To Withdraw Money at Casinos Using M-PESA?
In addition, players can also use this payment method to withdraw funds from their casino accounts.
It’s also important to point out that some operators require that players use the same method for their withdrawal and deposit. This means that if you want to use M-Pesa to make a withdrawal with some operators, you should also use it for depositing.
So, make sure to read the operator’s terms and conditions before using any payment method.
You can learn more about how to make a withdrawal at online casinos accepting MPESA paybill numbers below:
Take a look at how to withdraw money from your Betway account using this mobile money provider:
- To begin with, visit the website and log in to your Betway account.
- Once you log in, navigate to the ‘My Account’ section at the upper right corner of the home page.
- Then, select the ‘Withdrawal Funds’ option.
- Now, choose ‘M-PESA’ from the drop-down menu.
- Furthermore, enter a preferred withdrawal amount. Moreover, note that the maximum you can withdraw using M-PESA is 70,000 KHS daily.
- Finally, tap ‘Withdrawal Now’ to complete this transaction. Moreover, Betway Kenya should process the transaction immediately.
Moreover, take a look at how to use M-Pesa to make a withdrawal at 22bet.
- Users can withdraw money using M-PESA by going to the operator’s site and logging in to their accounts.
- The next step is to tap on the ‘My Account’ section.
- Once the drop-down menu opens, you will see a list of available withdrawal options. Additionally, you need to find M-PESA and click on it.
- Then, enter your details, and follow the on-screen instructions.
- To complete the transaction, confirm the withdrawal by entering your PIN.
- Finally, your request will be queued for processing. Additionally, note that the minimum you can withdraw is 225 KHS, whereas the maximum is 70,000 KHS.
Withdrawing money from your BetWinner account is as simple as adding funds to it. And these are the steps you need to follow:
- Firstly, visit your BetWinner customer account.
- To proceed with your withdrawal, click on the ‘Withdraw’ button.
- Here, select ‘M-PESA’ from the list of available withdrawal methods.
- At this point, you should indicate the withdrawal amount.
- After that, the operator will send a code to your mobile device, which you should enter on the BetWinner website.
- Lastly, this online casino will send you confirmation that your transaction has been completed.
It is worth noting that the minimum withdrawal amount is 225 KES. On the other hand, the maximum you can request is 140,000 KES.
Helabet Kenya members can use the M-PESA service to make a withdrawal. To make a transaction to their accounts, they should follow these steps:
- Firstly, players should log in to their customer accounts.
- Next, they need to visit the ‘My Account’ section located at the top right-hand corner of the home page.
- Then, they would visit the ‘Withdrawal Funds’ tab and find the respective payment method.
- Once they select M-PESA, they should enter the preferred withdrawal amount along with their M-PESA number.
- The final step would be to enter their M-PESA PIN and tap the ‘Confirm’ button to complete the transaction.
Moreover, these withdrawals are instant. In other words, once your transaction has been confirmed, the funds will be sent to your Helabet wallet. In addition, players cannot withdraw less than 10 KES or more than 30,000 KES.
Using the Chezacash paybill method to withdraw funds is simple and can be done within minutes. Here is how:
- To start the M-PESA withdrawal on Chezacash, go to their official site.
- Then, press the ‘Login’ button to visit your personal Chezacash account.
- Additionally, you must know the operator’s paybill number (290030) which you will use to send the amount you intend to withdraw.
- Currently, Chezacash members can withdraw 50 KHS at least and 100,000 KHS at most.
- Finally, the operator might need 24h to process your withdrawal request.
Online Casinos Accepting M-PESA in Kenya
For the end of this article, take a look at commonly asked questions regarding M-PESA casinos:
Some of the online casinos that accept M-PESA are Betway, 22Bet, BetWinner, Helabet, Chezacash, and others.
The payment processing time differs from one site to the other. However, most websites feature instant M-PESA withdrawals.
How much M-PESA charges vary among casino sites. For example, some operators don’t charge you anything. However, others have some reasonable extra charges, depending on the amount you are withdrawing.